Use of your information
* To submit any requested information in regards to our services to you.
* To communicate to you in regards to your order.
* To contact you when necessary.
* To notify you of any changes to our site.
* To send newsletters only if you have requested for this service.
All submitted information is treated with the highest of confidentiality. We never share nor sell your information.
We reserve the right to refuse, delete, edit and/or modify any submitted information.
Disclosing your information
In rare cases we may need to disclose your personal information under these circumstances below
* Where we are legally obligated
* To assist law enforcement
* To assist fraud protection and minimize credit risk
Securing your information
We are dedicated in protecting and securing your information. We use the highest in security, Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software which encrypts information that you submit to us.
We use "cookies"
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Chrome, Firefox, Mozilla or Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn the cookies off, you won't have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient. Additionally, some of our services will not function properly.
Third party links